UFC 215: Nunes vs Shevchenko 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Noah Southworth said:

Given the drawing power of the fighters in the top two fights, the level of promotion, and the proximity to Conor vs. Floyd, do we think that this could be the first UFC PPV since UFC 53 to get below 100,000 buys?

Even if it doesn't, I fully expect Dana to trash the numbers regardless. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

See, I'd be interested in Garbrandt vs. DJ once Garbrandt has built up an aura for himself with some title defences. Would still want DJ to win, though.

8 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

See, I'd be interested in Garbrandt vs. DJ once Garbrandt has built up an aura for himself with some title defences. Would still want DJ to win, though.

I have a feeling that's the kind of fight DJ would be interested in, rather than pissing about with TJ.

• Paid Members

Exactly. If TJ hadn't already lost the belt, DJ might have been up for it, I think. As it is, Garbrandt is currently undefeated, is a controversial character, is still champion, and has a bit of focus on him because of this whole Team Alpha Male soap opera. A match with him would benefit DJ.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

oh eck.

Surely they pull the PPV now and make it a free show.

let's be honest Egg, that fight probably would have brought in about 10 extra buys. I doubt it will do much difference.

Bump Cejudo vs Reis to the main card and it's still a decent main card, certainly not the worst ppv line up I've seen.

Archived