• Paid Members
4 hours ago, waters44 said:

Thanks. I’m rubbish, I hardly took any notice of films up until a few years ago and now I’m playing catch up. I’ve watched 570 films in the last couple of years so making up for it now - I will make the Bourne films a priority!

They filmed the London scenes all around Paddington/Edgware Road and the driving scene (you can see a Tesco and Carphone Warehouse) which was across the road from my office. Was great fun watching the filming and even saw him a fair few times. 

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

But I really think it's one of the best actioners of the decade and this decade has been *great* for action films.

But not for Bond films.  Bond should be Bond and not a Bourne knock off.  But yeah, love the Bourne films, me!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think it’s massively overrated. It’s good, but not the masterpiece it’s made out to be. But I only saw it for the first time a decade ago so maybe that’s why

This is the worst thing you’ve ever said. And why should when you’ve seen something be an indictator of what’s good? BRING BACK DOWNVOTES

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is the worst thing you’ve ever said. And why should when you’ve seen something be an indictator of what’s good? BRING BACK DOWNVOTES

Hey, it's only an opinion (and my opinion at that. I didn't tell people not to watch it. 

As to your second point, I actually agree, but I know of people who have seen something like The Goonies or The Princess Bride but only as an adult and so thought it was shit. I too only watched it for the first time in my teens (My parents banned me from watching it as a kid, no idea why) and I loved it. So whilst I don't myself think thats an acceptable reason to form an opinion on things, others do.

Lol at Devon's Disney retort. Firstly, I watch and enjoy way more then just Disney films you nutter (And have been very critical of a lot of their recent output), but also everyone knows Chicken Little is shit.

Also, growing up Genervive was one of my favourites. Let me know when Talking Pictures sticks that on. It’s been a while

Edited by Hannibal Scorch