UKFF FPL Draft (and general FPL discussion)

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I'm up for it. When are you thinking for the draw? 

I was thinking following the charity shield on Sunday. 

As mentioned, entries are open until Friday and then I'll post back to confirm the time of the draw. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I was thinking following the charity shield on Sunday. 

As mentioned, entries are open until Friday and then I'll post back to confirm the time of the draw. 

Nice one, I'm due to be without internet very soon due to changing providers, so hopefully it won't clash. Anyway, should be fun.

• Paid Members

The league code is: 317404-79374

The draft has been set for this Sunday, 6th August at 6pm. If you can't make that, you can set up a watchlist that will choose your players for you but hopefully as many people as possible can do it live.

• Paid Members

I've signed up. You all should be scared, I've already been through one draft and evidently know what's happening with my belting strike force of injured Llorente, Barnes and benchworthy Giroud. 

Cheers for doing this by the way Spurs, looking forward to it. Would potentially suggest dropping the pick times from 90-60 seconds though, only because it made it a lot easier in my work one when you were not waiting for people who weren't there for ages. 

• Paid Members

It doesn't seem to be letting me join the league after I put in all my details. For whatever reason I can't click on the button 'Join League', yet it's giving me no error messages about something I've done wrong. Hmmm.

• Paid Members

Yeah I have an account set up as well as picked the favourite club nonsense. I've a funny feeling it could be the team name, though it doesn't actually tell me that. Maybe you can't choose the same team name as your main FPL team?

Edit: It's working for me now for some reason, the button for joining the league turned from white to blue. Now to set up a watchlist that will leave me with some goat like Rondon as my main attacking threat.

Archived