LPW High Voltage

LPW

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All what's been announced is the Cruiserweight tournament for the Cruiserweight Challenge Cup. Before LPW we've got the TTG's Lip Sync event so I am hoping some people off here will come support the acts as they have worked really hard. Tickets are £5 Venue is The Spinning Wheel in Leeds and doors are 7pm

Just to remind you guys all Raffles we do from now on, the profit will go to https://www.facebook.com/Zante-Strays-1422178701142543/

And the Dec event profit will go to them as well so 1st Raffle will be on 19th Aug so its £1 for 5 tickets contact me for tickets and prizes,

Bottle of wine,
Dog teddy,
free tickets to the LPW shows this year
cans of beer

Legit question

have you ever considered packing in the wrestling promoting? I know you've had stick about how your shows are funded before (and frankly it's none of our business) and by your own admission you've made a loss of every show you've run. I'm all for people chasing a dream, but surely there must come a point were you must realise it isn't working out 

A number of times, back inn 2012 I nearly took my own life because of all the hassle and the loss of a good and only friend. How things are funded is no ones business but mine or the person who funds events etc. Ive made losses yeh who don't when they first start as they need to build a fan base. I made plenty of mistakes and now I am on the right track and I am listening more to the Knights who are trying to teach and help me. I mean look at Gordan Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares. The owner always fights Gordan at first as they think they know best then like 80% listen and I am one of them 80% in the wrestling case.

Why should anyone quit there dream on bullying or hassle or stalking problems. The people who say rubbish about the shows like bad matches, or this happen or that happen and never been to a show they cant really say anything unless they have been to an event. My advice to people on here why not come to a show 2nd Sept or Oct and see its not as bad as people say.

I have started to listen and learn more and since getting help from the Knights I have more fight to prove people wrong every show more fight in me, sick, or not I go out and do what needs to be done to show I can do this and put on a great show, even if the odds are against me I will go out swinging and prove I can do this.

The ones who are driving me to carry on are the ones I don't want to let down

TTG Lip Sync Battle

This Sat. Tickets are £5 and Doors are 7pm

Please come and support the talent as they have all worked hard for this event. The Spinning Wheel, Leeds Admiral St, Leeds LS11 5NG

• Paid Members
On 8/10/2017 at 10:52 AM, LPW said:
Just to remind you guys all Raffles we do from now on, the profit will go to https://www.facebook.com/Zante-Strays-1422178701142543/

And the Dec event profit will go to them as well so 1st Raffle will be on 19th Aug so its £1 for 5 tickets contact me for tickets and prizes,

Bottle of wine,
Dog teddy,
free tickets to the LPW shows this year
cans of beer

This is a cracking charity to be supporting, Bowler hats off to you.

Also, what size is the dog teddy? Dogs vary in size, and what fits a peke might be a bit snug on a mastiff.

• Paid Members

Ricky Knights wrestling show nightmares (or fightmares) would be something I would love watching. 

On 10/08/2017 at 8:31 PM, LPW said:

A number of times, back inn 2012 I nearly took my own life because of all the hassle and the loss of a good and only friend. How things are funded is no ones business but mine or the person who funds events etc. Ive made losses yeh who don't when they first start as they need to build a fan base. I made plenty of mistakes and now I am on the right track and I am listening more to the Knights who are trying to teach and help me. I mean look at Gordan Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares. The owner always fights Gordan at first as they think they know best then like 80% listen and I am one of them 80% in the wrestling case.

Why should anyone quit there dream on bullying or hassle or stalking problems. The people who say rubbish about the shows like bad matches, or this happen or that happen and never been to a show they cant really say anything unless they have been to an event. My advice to people on here why not come to a show 2nd Sept or Oct and see its not as bad as people say.

I have started to listen and learn more and since getting help from the Knights I have more fight to prove people wrong every show more fight in me, sick, or not I go out and do what needs to be done to show I can do this and put on a great show, even if the odds are against me I will go out swinging and prove I can do this.

The ones who are driving me to carry on are the ones I don't want to let down

Card so far and more to come

Card so far

LPW Heavyweight Championship
Bash vs Robin Lekime

kendo v Brad Slayer

Ricky Knight v zak Knight

Tag Team Match
Morning star/hallows v tba

LPW Cruiserweight Challenge Cup Tournament
Rick Knight JNR vs sonny Smasher
PJ Knight vs Alex Young