The UKFF's ULTIMATE Action Hero [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Final list contained two women, two robots and the top five alone consisted of FOUR JOHN'S!

25 - Jason Bourne

24 - Colt Severs

23 - Mad Max

22 - Ash Williams

21 - Jack Burton

20 - Rama

19 - John Wick

18 - Ben Richards

17 - Dirty Harry / Bryan Mills

16 - The Man with No Name / Conan the Barbarian

15 - James Bond (Moore and Connery)

14 - Casey Ryback

13 - Indiana Jones / Chev Chelios

12 - Sarah Connor

11 - Robocop

10 - Martin Riggs

9 - Cameron Poe

8 - Snake Plissken

7 - Ellen Ripley

6 - T-800

5 - John Spartan

4 - John Rambo

3 - Alan "Dutch" Schaefer

2 - John Matrix

1 - John McClane

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

This has blatantly been fixed to stop Boon getting the top spot. Like when God Saves the Queen wasn't allowed to get to number one during the Jubilee.

Other than BoonGate, thanks for this Matrix. Have enjoyed.

Thank you mate!  I'm only sorry life conspired to prevent me doing it the justice i'd hoped for.

• 2 years later...
  • Paid Members

So, like most freelancers, i've got next to sod all to do with my evenings at the minute.  What started out as a project creating fan art of my favourite fictional sports characters, has, thanks to @chokeout turned into something different altogether.

Revisiting this list for ideas as to who to include in my pack of Action Hero Top Trumps cards!  I'm gonna get a set of these printed when i've got enough.

Matrix Trading Card.jpg

Surely you need a Face pack and a Heel pack? So many of these guys wouldn't have been anywhere near as iconic without the utter bastard they had to serve some good hard American justice too.

This is characters too, right? So Rambo, John Spartan, and Marion Cobretti all count, despite being Stallone? Conan, T-800, John Matrix, and Ben Richards all for Arnie? And how many of the Predator crew do you have in there?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, CavemanLynn said:

Surely you need a Face pack and a Heel pack? So many of these guys wouldn't have been anywhere near as iconic without the utter bastard they had to serve some good hard American justice too.

This is characters too, right? So Rambo, John Spartan, and Marion Cobretti all count, despite being Stallone? Conan, T-800, John Matrix, and Ben Richards all for Arnie? And how many of the Predator crew do you have in there?

That's a very good idea, and yes, you're spot on.  It's characters, not actors, and Cobretti is a LOVELY shout.