The UKFF's ULTIMATE Action Hero [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Good actor, Andrew Robinson. He was Frank Cotton in Hellraiser and he popped up in Cobra and Child's Play 3 as well. I think he's retired now and runs the acting department at USC, last time I heard.

• Paid Members

#15 [Joint] James Bond - Sean Connery and Roger Moore

o-JAMES-BOND-570.jpg?7 

roger-moore.jpg?w=619

So popular on the board, the UKFF's very own Bond aficionado's @Devon Malcolm and @PowerButchi have a thread dedicated to James Bond, but what do you think?  Is a tie a fitting result? Would you separate the two? Maybe you're more of a Timothy Dalton kinda guy? Discuss.

• Paid Members
On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Good actor, Andrew Robinson. He was Frank Cotton in Hellraiser and he popped up in Cobra and Child's Play 3 as well. I think he's retired now and runs the acting department at USC, last time I heard.

Hellraiser's one of my favourite horror films, DS9's my favourite ST series, and yet for some reason this didn't hit me at all until you just mentioned it. Weird. I didn't even recognise him as Cotton. Re-watch this evening, I think.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Bit of a DS9 connection in the Hellraiser series as well, what with Terry Farrell playing the lead in Hellraiser 3.

Yep - I actually didn't bother with Hellraiser III until I heard Farrell was in it. 

Definitely not bothering with 4, though. Seems like it's taken a typical franchise route: if it goes on long enough, either make the main antagonist female, or set it in space. Plus it's directed by Alan Smithee.

Watch now as D-Mal tells me Suzie Plakson is in Hellraiser 4.

• Paid Members

I mentioned it years ago on here, but there's a guy on eBay who makes Rubik's Cubes on which he's replaced the colour panels with the designs from the Lament Configuration Box.