The UKFF's ULTIMATE Action Hero [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

John Matrix

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm guessing you're going for Boon as well, Chest? Elphick riding out to Jim Diamond gets everyone moist. 

Yes Keith!

I will be submitting a list Matrix. No spoilers, but it might be containing serious traces of Boon.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Predator is one of the best films ever made. 

Fun fact: when I first got sky we had all the European channels free. I once watched Commando dubbed in German and it lost nothing and was still an amazing film. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I did that with The Thing, not an action film though, obviously. Or Das Ting as it was amusingly translated into German.

Come on Mallers, you must have a Letterboxd list that could be ported across to this in the blink of an eye..

• Paid Members

I've been drinking a lot and I'm on training next week, so if I can I'll write a list and watch some films for support ahead of Friday. 

As an additional does anyone have a link to Branques blog post about the massive cock bulge in the rocky 3 beach run scene? 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

As if that needs to be posted, trying to get away with that as a previous web page in your history a chore to explain. I'll clearly have to try though.. again

Anyway, got my list sent, that was graft

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I did that with The Thing, not an action film though, obviously. Or Das Ting as it was amusingly translated into German.

According to IMDB, it was known as Das Ding aus einer anderen Welt (The Thing from Another World) in Austria and West Germany. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Fog Dude said:

According to IMDB, it was known as Das Ding aus einer anderen Welt (The Thing from Another World) in Austria and West Germany. 

Which was the title of the original vegetarian version.

This is surprisingly difficult. I'm quite literally going through the shelves of DVDS and videos and assessing each one.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce