Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

:( I feel like I'm in a time warp from a year ago when we were discussing the Celebrity Twat List. Not sure I can go down this road again.

People liking Jamie Oliver can't just be washed away through the passage of time. There is an obligation to remember the true extent of the horror. It's like after WW2 and you and PunkStep are playing the Germans. 

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

No better way to start the morning than a reminder of this gurning twat being utterly miserable. I actually went 'YES' when I heard his Istanbul restaurant went bust the other month.

Ha, tremendous. Can't stand the faux-cockney smug sod. All his "school dinners" stuff just felt like an excuse to sneer at working class kids and parents.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Ha, tremendous. Can't stand the faux-cockney smug sod. All his "school dinners" stuff just felt like an excuse to sneer at working class kids and parents.

It wasn't even an excuse, that's just straight out what it was.

• Paid Members

I always recommend his books for good recipes that really work.  His personality is another thing entirely, but he’s not raped or molested anyone which is nice.

I'd put child torture somewhere alongside those two, though.

Edited by Devon Malcolm