Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Incredible. It starts great and reaches a new peak once the bride starts quoting Genghis Khan.

Genghus Khan you mean šŸ˜„

There are thoughts it could be a hoax because it is linked as the only story on this page https://capturedit.club/f/bride-steals-30k-of-wedding-donations-full-update.

I just want to find the original FB account to know for sure because it is unbelievableĀ 

No way that's real.Ā  The way the brides replies are written to continuallyĀ escalate the situation are a complete give away.Ā 

"Look, I didn't think posting this from my new solid gold iPhone 20 would cause such a reaction.Ā  The WiFiĀ on this private jet is shit anyway so I'm logging off.Ā  I'll reply to everyone when I get back from the Bahamas in March.Ā  Don't forget my GoFundMe....."

• Paid Members
On 11/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

I would love to see what was in it before it was put onĀ the market

My guess is that a DVD piracy gang used to operate out of there. One was taken down near where I worked years back, and I remember it being reported that they had dozens and dozens of PCs downloading and burning content in one house.