Top Twitter

Gus Mears

Hahaha, excellent. In all seriousness, how do celebrities or people with millions of followers EVER handle their notifications? I reckon I've got maybe 500ish notifications tonight and it messed my phone up big time. Whatsapp wouldn't work, I couldn't load pages, at one point it just turned off. Surely they have some kind of filter on at all times.

For instance, I can't stand Piers Morgan, but he will quite regularly respond to a member of the public. How on earth is he seeing these replies when there are millions of the mad bastards??

Anyway, it was fun to be hounded for a night. Can go to sleep sound in the knowledge I've annoyed a load of weirdos. Twitter is fun sometimes.

You can set notifications to "Important" or something like that, then you're alerted to notifications from people you follow, something like that. Piers Morgan Is one of those who searches his name on Twitter, same as waxy lemon. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You can set notifications to "Important" or something like that, then you're alerted to notifications from people you follow, something like that. Piers Morgan Is one of those who searches his name on Twitter, same as waxy lemon. 

People who are verified can opt to only see notifications from other verified people. Keeps the shitmunchers out of their alerts.