Top Twitter

Gus Mears

18 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

What the fuck caused all that?

From reading the comments, they were on the rob in Tesco, had an argument, and old lady tried to intervene and they pushed her over (the man ramming the car with the trolley's wife) then they tried to leg it and those people were trying to stop them from leaving. The car was a hire car too.

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

From reading the comments, they were on the rob in Tesco, had an argument, and old lady tried to intervene and they pushed her over (the man ramming the car with the trolley's wife) then they tried to leg it and those people were trying to stop them from leaving. The car was a hire car too.

That’s a great image. Great that an  object has got married, but unlucky for her to then be used as a battering ram

• Paid Members

Rhodri Marsden does this brilliant hashtag every year called #DuvetKnowItsChristmas where people tweet him and it about spare bedrooms and ad hoc sleeping arrangements they're suffering while staying at their parents' or other relatives over Christmas. Absolutely love going through this on Christmas Day.

Story of it in this thread below and the hashtag link is - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23duvetknowitschristmas&src=tyah

• Paid Members

So, the girl tweets Trump to say she loves him, she then unexpectedly dies a few hours later, leading to her husband logging on as her a couple of weeks later, to inform Trump and thank him for his last two years of service. The replies are as you imagine. Regardless of whether this is true, or utter bollocks, I need a break from Twitter.

5FFF453C-78F2-4570-9342-1692BCFBE6D2.jpeg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Black Out Crew, of Put a Donk On It fame! My god they were dreadful.

I only know them for B-B-b-b-bounce, which has tormented me for years in that it’s quite clearly fucking awful and yet...and yet, I could literally listen to it until the end of time!

I was so obsessed with it one night, I did my first ever Twitter ‘thread’

”have a break, have a kit kat”

Edited by John Matrix