Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

@Classic_picx is a good account. Always gets a laugh out of me. The gimmick is celebrating someone famous and putting the wrong picture up on purpose. People still don't get it's a joke so the replies can be just as good. 

@SlowSportsNews and @FutureMeltzer are good fun too

• Paid Members

I can't stop watching it, he gets more and more furious with each passing second and then the brilliant 'GET READY TO DIE'. What a prat.

He's a producer for the BBC as well. Whoops.

Him name is Fergus. Of course it is.

For David Attenborough no less.

The video has everything. Him, the  hands on the car line, the Mum screaming "That's my fucking son!" in front of her 11 year old, it's at a Motorway Services, it's just brilliant. It is England in two and a half minutes. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I can't stop watching it, he gets more and more furious with each passing second and then the brilliant 'GET READY TO DIE'. What a prat.

He's a producer for the BBC as well. Whoops.

Him name is Fergus. Of course it is.

Someone's gone and edited his IMDB page - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1628415/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

"You're under citizens arrest, prepare to die". Not as quotable as this mind you, but still a cracker of a video. I'll be fuming if I don't see someone attempt at least one citizens arrest today.

Also, big fan of Roddy Doyle's Star Trek - https://twitter.com/DoyleTrek

DFK1xdZXoAIcQr4.jpg

DDABnSOXYAEcblw.jpg

DChHlT7XgAA20Ox.jpg

Edit - fucking hell those pics are massive, sorry! Tried to spoiler them but couldn't see an option for it anywhere...

Edited by Wretch