Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I'm absolutely gone at that @Devon Malcolm

This in the replies almost finished me off.

It's the way the shirtless guy sets up, like he's lifting the FA Cup but it's a bit too heavy to get over his head. Then the completely unnecessary but brutal kick he gets when he's done at the end.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Then the completely unnecessary but brutal kick he gets when he's done at the end.

You can see his brain ticking over when shirtless chap turns his back going "I can do whatever I like now" just before the kick. He could have left it, punched him, anything. Its fascinating seeing the decision making process in front of your eyes.

• Moderators

FIGHT BREAKDOWN

Couldn't figure out what triggered it but seemed to be about, at first I thought red shirt was just a nutter, maybe he is, but the "jesus ain't god" line was confusing and the thing about "put that shit on the gate". Going back to where it all kicked off theres a semi painted black cross on the gate. WTF.

Red shirt definitely seems to be the kind of "hard nut" who relies solely on intimidation and the other person backing down. Initial signs of this was him giving it the "come on", pacing Tex(?) down, but backing off when Tex showed a fist. Tex showed that he had technique with the open hand slap that rocked red shirt - so much so that his immediate follow-up was another slap which didn't connect with the head.

Red shirt composes himself and tries to act like he's been "training UFC" by getting into an awful fight stance, sticking his chin way out and doing that stupid thing of loosening his arms up. Tex goes in with another slap but just misses. Red shirt commits 100% and throws a jab and a right hook, completely missing and having him lean in more than the tower of pisa. Tex doesn't take advantage of this and insteads looks to maintain distance via stiff arm shove. Red shirt seemingly gassed after two punches falls over the recycling bin which proves to be the end of him. Tex takes advantage with a short right hand and a beautiful knee. Tex looks to secure a pathetic looking hand and arm choke before switching into some weird standing crossface, red shirt corners him with an efficient stand up and Tex counters this with a few headbutts almost knocking himself out on the brick wall.

Red shirt is feeling those head butts tho, he collapses partial allowing Tex to connect with a clubbing right uppercuts before pushing him into the wall where red shirt takes it like Mick Foley going into the ring steps. Red shirt is absolutely rocked at this point and Tex shows no sign of backing down, misses with the right hook at first but then connects with another stunning red shirt who takes a prat fall INTO THE FUCKING WALL. Tex follows up with a dirty punch to the back of the head and things seem to simmer down before Tex gets the TKO with another weak looking right hook that ends red shirt.

Tex clearly wanted to go in with a couple more shots as he had the red mist but backs down after hearing the cries of his wife to calm down. Shirt ripped, black paint on his face making him look like Hitler, Tex is checking his right hand - IT COULD BE BROKEN. Right now you're thinking its all over, red shirt is down, Tex is walking away, but then red shirt rises like Tyson Fury! Surely these lads aren't going to start up again? SAVAGES.

Red shirt is absolutely fucked, staggering around like he just had a few special brews, but he squares up with Tex. HE HAS NO QUIT. Red shirt goes in for his single move, THE HAYMAKER. He wiffs and ends up in the bushes and gets absolutely teed off on by Tex with the 2 piece combo.

ITS ALL OVER

From my time in the comments section I think I’ve deciphered the goings on. I think Ted painted some anti vandal paint on his gate, probably because of Ty’s kids keep climbing all over his bloody gate(does my head in too). Obviously Ty’s kids have ruined their new Reebok trackies and treads (Classic’s cost a bomb again) and Ty is fuming that Teddy Foreigner is to blame. Ted is clearly trained to eliminate any threat and once Ty wipes that paint in his face it’s like Festus hears that bell. From there Ted’s Brazilian Mrs goes full snitch (although she won’t be getting not stitches) telling Five-O Ty has been working with COVID and his everything. Probably grassed him up to the DSS after that. He’s a cunt though so he deserves it.

Genuinely sickening to see those last few punches and the groan from Ty. 

11 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Genuinely sickening to see those last few punches and the groan from Ty. 

I have to disagree. We've already seen him get up for more and anyone that comes at you like Red Shirt does is going to need those extra few digs in order to realise that they've really lost and go home.

1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

I have to disagree. We've already seen him get up for more and anyone that comes at you like Red Shirt does is going to need those extra few digs in order to realise that they've really lost and go home.

Oh Ty has it coming for sure but I very much doubt he knows what’s up by that last flurry and thud. A finger poke of doom would have been suffice by that point but like you say the fella is within his rights to defend himself until he doesn’t have to. Ty is obviously just a big stupid tomato can.