Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

One of the Busted tossers just shite himself at The Rock because he called Jumanji shit. One more reason why he's The Great One.

http://www.nme.com/news/film/dwayne-rock-johnson-didnt-take-kindly-busteds-charlie-simpson-criticising-jumanji-2348427

• Moderators

Maybe this is me not understanding Twitter properly but I thought the lad from Busted came off better in this exchange. He was just replying to a mate's message to him right? It's not like he was calling the Rock out personally.

Dwayne was the one who took it personally and copied his buddy Kevin in for backup.

It probably doesn't help my bias that Kevin Hart seems like a massive fucking dickhead. I think he's a good comic actor and has great chemistry with The Rock. But his stand up is woeful, and he seems like a tosser on a personal level.

33 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

I've currently got 43K retweets and 97K likes for a tweet I posted a couple of days ago. No idea what's going on. 

The correct protocol is to now add a tweet with a link to your paetron or gofundme or even an Amazon wish list.