Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Moderators

They look like a bunch of fucking dickheads.. No surprise they're in front of an all bar one. Are they some kind of meme on the basis of what a bunch of knobs they are?

That's a really convincing video though - it really looks like they're singing the song. The guys who actually sing it (the Longest Johns) did a cool thing where they logged into the pirate game Sea of Thieves and sang sea shanties down the mic to other random people on their boats in the game.

3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

They look like a bunch of fucking dickheads.. No surprise they're in front of an all bar one. Are they some kind of meme on the basis of what a bunch of knobs they are?

I fucking love (and envy) how little you know about all this because you despise Twitter. You're winning at this x

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That's a really convincing video though - it really looks like they're singing the song. The guys who actually sing it (the Longest Johns) did a cool thing where they logged into the pirate game Sea of Thieves and sang sea shanties down the mic to other random people on their boats in the game.

It’s not The Longest Johns, although they did record it as well. It’s a guy from Airdie who started off the trend on TikTok. I promise I only know this because of a BBC article, I’m far too old for that malarkey.

Also yes they look like absolute bells, I’m betting they all work in construction.