• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Admittedly, I'm a bit all over the shop of late, but this bought a tear to my eye this morning.  This is the world I want to live in...  

Gutted for u m8.

Posted Images

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The only way Pritti Patel gets away with it is because she sleeps in a massive tupperware box...

It's amazing how the souls of the poor keep your skin looking so youthful.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The only way Pritti Patel gets away with it is because she sleeps in a massive tupperware box

The water in her morning shower is collected from the tears of migrant children who have watched their parents drown in the Channel. The inherent sadness has such a rejuvenating effect on her. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
  • Paid Members

Not especially funny this, but on the nose, and sharing specifically because I see this stock image used a LOT, and I always, instantly think its a photo of @Ralphy

EDIT.  I knew i'd had a similar reaction to that photo before...

image.png.986547f3bd4340cb4ecb5240c135a87d.png

Edited by John Matrix

Genuine laugh out loud haha thanks both, I only normally laugh on Saturdays when I see my friend or when a serving size is listed as family pack or share size. That guy looks like my dad. 

I can only dream of such handsomeness, I get told to take off my Halloween mask everyday and it's my actual face! 

That's going to be my new avatar once I've posted this and edited the photo

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That guy is genuinely unfunny. Same as the 'room next door' guy and 'dubs trump' woman. Awful load of shit.

I couldn't agree more. I see a lot of people sharing his clips as well. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

That guy is genuinely unfunny. Same as the 'room next door' guy and 'dubs trump' woman. Awful load of shit.

No you don’t understand. You see he did a thing that was like the other thing that really happened!