Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

Top Twitter

58 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

What absolute devilry is that? He walks past the camera, then the exact same man comes back the same way!!!

Is Dublin just full of the same lad? (and SpursRiot of course)

Bot that posts hourly Wikipedia article titles that can be sung to the TNMT theme tune. The logos it creates push it over the top:

That would be so much more enjoyable to scroll through if the images were proportioned to 4:3, so didn't crop round the edges on some devices.

2 hours ago, Statto said:

Bot that posts hourly Wikipedia article titles that can be sung to the TNMT theme tune. The logos it creates push it over the top:

I followed this for a couple of weeks before realising that at least 50% of the time I was singing them to "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers", not "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". 

I know it's a bit off to put your own stuff on here, but it's been pretty popular with Irish twitter. He's the funniest wee kid - figured out being grumpy a few months and has really latched onto it.

I love this, only saw it today, some info in the comments about what happened but essentially a British woman hiking in Nepal stopped for tea at a very remote mountain stall, tried to haggle on the price (about a quid) and threw the money on the floor.