Top Twitter

Gus Mears

I'm a paranoid fucker at the best of times but all these "Street you grew up on", "Your birth month is your super hero name" are a massive red flag.  For instance, I now know three answers to possible security questions for Gus.  The more of these you answer, the more info gets stored about you.  

Did you grow up in Bath?  They'll have stuff searching for schools in Bath which had Dr Smallwood as a head teacher.  Next thing you know there is a credit card account opened in your name.

Identity theft is real, kids, they already know my hat size and favoured tin foil manufacturer.

20 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm a paranoid fucker at the best of times but all these "Street you grew up on", "Your birth month is your super hero name" are a massive red flag.  For instance, I now know three answers to possible security questions for Gus.  The more of these you answer, the more info gets stored about you.  

Did you grow up in Bath?  They'll have stuff searching for schools in Bath which had Dr Smallwood as a head teacher.  Next thing you know there is a credit card account opened in your name.

Identity theft is real, kids, they already know my hat size and favoured tin foil manufacturer.

That really is a good point Barry Nolan