Gus Mears

Top Twitter

15 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

@Chrismorrisbits on twitter surprisingly it's bits of The Day Today and Brass Eye. I didn't know it was 16 years ago today since the Pedogeddon episode of Brass Eye. 

I remember watching that live, and had a falling out with my Mam. She walked in on a bit and though I was pissing myself at a proper documentary about "kiddie fiddling". Didn't talk to me for a month until I made her watch the recording of it I'd made...

7 hours ago, Abe Mikkel said:

@Cod Eye why did it take a month for her to watch the recording? 

She would never watch videos, unless it was something she recorded herself. It just happens that this one day we were both home and at loose ends, so I nagged her to sit and watch it. After watching it, she felt a proper arse for the way she reacted and bought me a Kebab....Silver linings and all that....

I'm sure somebody must have mentioned Crap90sFootball so far but if not, there you go, and this thread is fucking brilliant.

6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm sure somebody must have mentioned Crap90sFootball so far but if not, there you go, and this thread is fucking brilliant.

Man, that comes right out of a comic book.

30 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Didn't he own Wimbledon and Cardiff for a time? 

I'll get my coat.