Top Twitter

Gus Mears

Glinner saying that the opposition and hatred towards him is a Gamergate operation was hilarious.  The way he replies with "Thanks, another man" whenever a man disagrees with him is nearly as bad as the way he @'s TERF writers into conversations as if to say "Hey, look at me fighting the good fight, I'm not like the other men". 

As I once tweeted, I bet he prints off and laminates the pats on the head he gets from women and wanks over it.

• Paid Members

The worst thing I ever saw him do as regards this was when a woman tweeted him to say that her 13 year old had told her a few months before that she was a trans woman. She had received loads of abuse at school and had been physically bullied but despite all that was top of her year in most of her subjects and never took a day off school. The mother said that she was offering as much support and love as she could give and that she was proud to have such a strong daughter. Linehan's response?

"That's a nice story. I'm glad he's doing so well."

What a horrible cunt.