Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

That doesn't solve the problem at all, does it? It just provides feedback to Twitter so they can help tailor certain shit in future. I don't think you can turn off likes from people you follow, which is bloody annoying.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

That doesn't solve the problem at all, does it? It just provides feedback to Twitter so they can help tailor certain shit in future. I don't think you can turn off likes from people you follow, which is bloody annoying.

Yes it does. Well, it did for me anyway. I had likes from people I follow, I clicked that and I haven't had a single one since. If you do it on the mobile app, once you've clicked that it even comes up with another option to mute their likes or there account all together.

• Paid Members

Nope, nothing along those lines. There's no 'I don't like this tweet'. The closest I have is Report and then 'I'm not interested in this tweet', but the options I'm then given are to either mute or block THAT account, rather than turn off likes for the account that liked it.

Hang on, I've just tried it for a different post (another liked tweet) and this time I can select 'I don't like this tweet'. It's now asked me if I want to see fewer likes from Hector Bellerin- yes fucking please. Hopefully that works, cheers.

Weird that it isn't available for all liked tweets, though.