Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

AFAIK, the only person I’m blocked by is Nick Aldis - which occurred shortly after I tagged him in a reply to William Regal, who has asked who was starring in the local panto this year.

I can only assume he was upset by the prospect of the guy who does a lot of recruiting for NXT knowing he was doing panto! If so, I don’t think he knows Regal all that well.

• Paid Members
On 7/13/2018 at 5:44 PM, PunkStep said:

Hehe saw that earlier. McFadden's Cold War is well worth a follow. Just saw this gem:

Fred peeking out the back window done me in.

There's a great article about Coldwar Steve that someone's done on him - http://bit.ly/2NrcayW

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Getting blocked by Swann is ace. Great spinner but a pompous little twat of a man. 

Pretty sure that's what I said in my tweet. Which he found on a vanity search btw, I never @ him.

• Paid Members

I got blocked by Joel Ross who i never @tted but he searched his name. I think it was when he had his melt down on twitter. Also by Vince Russo (because he had a massive rant about Wrestlecrap) and Dom Jolly (a massive prick of a man)

• Paid Members

I think Coldwar Steve has jumped the shark if I'm honest and I hate saying that as at one point it was my favourite account on Twitter. Still funny, but a lot more filler and a lot less killer. Having a Guardian article chuntering on about why it's a hilarious critique of modern day life automatically makes it about 25% less funny as it is. 

Edited by Gus Mears

45 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

@dog_rates

If you just need something good, wholesome and pure there's no better twitter account.

Just look at Argos

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/1018164797228109824

Unless Argos was originally called Ahmed

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/dog-rates-white-washing/

Eh, not wholly buying that one. Looks more like a single unintentionally "racist" case that blew up.

But hey this is Twitter, the home of the "left" that'll call you racist and anti-working class for supporting a strike.. Bob Crow is picketing in his grave.

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

I'm never sure if Jacob A. Wohl is a parody, or just a grifter, or a true believer — probably a combination. He's awesome, anyway.

A real, American version of Tory Boy!

• Paid Members

I got blocked by Piers Morgan the other day, which has made me rather happy - especially since I didn't name him or @ him into the post. Someone quote-tweeted it at him (which is generally a dick move, but I was amused this time). He's got a bit block-happy since people didn't like his Trump plane interview. 

It's always amusing when celebs get briefly block-happy. Keith Chegwin did the same a few years back.