Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Where the fuck did you stumble upon that monstrosity, Tommy?!

It was posted to a soap actresses twitter. I forget which if I'm honest, but I think it was bottom left if I recall correctly. 

This isn't an uncommon thing it seems, posting awful art of someone famous to them and getting offended or confused when others say it's a bit rubbish. 

• Paid Members

Slightly off topic... Someone I know does digital drawings like this and people actually buy them! She even has them framed on her walls. You can make out who it’s meant to be when you know who it’s meant to be but unless someone tells you then you’re left guessing. And she’s some sort of graphics teacher. She called herself a Graphic Designer and yet I went to her website the other day and the examples in her portfolio are horrendous. All her stuff looks like she’s used clipart and wordart, serious copyright issues going on, and some layouts look like she’s just used a standard Adobe document template but added her own text.

1 minute ago, Monkee said:

Slightly off topic... Someone I know does digital drawings like this and people actually buy them! She even has them framed on her walls. You can make out who it’s meant to be when you know who it’s meant to be but unless someone tells you then you’re left guessing. And she’s some sort of graphics teacher. She called herself a Graphic Designer and yet I went to her website the other day and the examples in her portfolio are horrendous. All her stuff looks like she’s used clipart and wordart, serious copyright issues going on, and some layouts look like she’s just used a standard Adobe document template but added her own text.

Link please :)

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I've just stumbled on this disturbing drawing of Coronation Street landlady's. 

DMcumfzW0AAtmXn.jpeg

I just showed this to a friend and she said "Well, the middle left one is obviously John Pertwee."

• Paid Members
On 6 January 2018 at 9:36 AM, PunkStep said:

That's marvellous, they should've had him present everything. I can't get enough of that voice, time to find some old Willow the Wisp episodes...

Got the complete series on DVD. One of my earliest childhood memories, that programme. Also had the cassette tape, which was basically just the TV sound shunted over, as they used to do with lots of shows back then.