If you could write a eulogy for "TNA"...

Liam O'Rourke

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers Raid, glad you enjoyed it. That was months of pent up podcast content exploding at once from Chase...

Just wanted to thank everybody for the contributions - the show looking at the Death of "TNA" is now available at the following link:

Join us as we discuss all things Total Nonstop Action for it's fifteen years of existence. Talking about great talent, horrible angles, worst WWE-retread hirings, terrible gimmick matches, glory eras, missed opportunities, moments where TNA had momentum then tripped up and more. In addition, we take your "eulogies", ranging from delightful poems to thoughtful analysis, to one-liners to appear on the tombstone, a barrage of tremendous takes from the loyal listeners A really fun show this week, check it out and let us know what you think!

• Awards Moderator

I'm only halfway through the show - resisting the temptation to listen all at once and doing it in half hour bursts on the way to work to make it last as long as possible - but it's a tremendous listen so far, really funny stuff. My post getting a round of applause from the Oaken Table was a great honour!

6 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I'm only halfway through the show - resisting the temptation to listen all at once and doing it in half hour bursts on the way to work to make it last as long as possible - but it's a tremendous listen so far, really funny stuff. My post getting a round of applause from the Oaken Table was a great honour!

As was being described as an "illustrious contributor" for me! Liam made a great stab at putting the first verse and chorus of my post to some kind of tune, which is probably what put the regulars into fits of laughter as much as the lyrics. The rest of the podcast was another great listen too. Vicious and unforgiving at times, but totally fair.

Archived