MMA Shit Tattoo Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Who the fuck knows what they were thinking.

If I was getting a tattoo, the first thing I'd do (after picking the tattoo) would be to make sure I got someone who can draw. I mean - isn't that important??

Isn't it all subjective though? I mean, I'm no tattoo artist (I know there's a long thread about them elsewhere, but fuck that), but if you go into a studio thinking "what can I get that everyone else will think is cool and looks okay?" aren't you really there for the wrong reasons?

The portraits of Big Foots parents might not look cool to everyone else, but he obviously likes them, which is the point, no?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

The portraits of Big Foots parents might not look cool to everyone else, but he obviously likes them, which is the point, no?

Sure, but we can still ridicule his bad taste & his tattoo artists crappy skills. That's what everyone does with people's taste in art, music, film, etc. Tattoos are no different except they're stuck on your body, so it's lamer in a way because you've gone all-in on a statement.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Absolutely.  I'm sure he is happy and proud.  Doesn't mean I don't think they look shit.  I'm sure a chump in a cheap suit thinks he looks as good as McG but some people will still rip the piss and wish he had turned up wearing sweats and a hoodie.

10 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Don't take the fun out of it David. Don't come into the circus and tell us we can't laugh at the midgets and their stubby legs. 

Hey, gather round. Look at this imbecile...

image.jpg

Now that kind of shit I can get behind ridiculing, that's for sure.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

cant believe we had to go through nearly an entire page of posts before Alan Belcher popped up.

He was in the General Discussion thread before it all got moved here. Dreadful stuff....

• Paid Members

Camozzi's tattoo design is shit, but the work on all his tats looks good. I'm no @UK Kat Von D (we'll let him evaluate), but it seems to me they look sharp and detailed. At least he has that going for him; all the others have both shit designs and shit work into the bargain.

Edited by Carbomb