Your earliest celebrity crushes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

She was alright, but she was no Lynda Carter.

True, but she was my first.  

Saying that, Lynda Carter is probrably responsible for my tit obsession in later years.  Fine set of hoo haa's.

• Paid Members
On 30/06/2017 at 10:33 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

By pure coincident, I watched Star Trek: TNG yesterday for the first time in about twenty years while doing a bit of channel hopping. The first scene I was presented with was this:

star-trek-spandex-stretchfest_zpswluj59x

While it's now clear why it was so much more enjoyable as a teenager, you can rest assured that Beverly Crusher was at least presented as an option for being the hot one.

The question I have to ask is this. You can see Beverly Crusher's arse in the mirror behind them but Troi appears to cast no reflection. Is it only us and Hogan who get to see the rear view?

TIL That Gates McFadden choreographed  Labyrinth. However in terms of  First Crushes. Jane Goldman, Thanks Zero Magazine. Then it was Barcelona 92 that introduced me to the delights of Tatiana Gutsu and Lavinia Milosevici.. <3

It was Kylie for me.

And in case she's reading this (I know, she rarely strays out of on-topic) I still would, obviously.

• Paid Members

Cassandra (Tia Carrere), specifically Wayne's World when the crush started. Playing bass looking hot as hell, that film is the reason I picked up a guitar.

The crush defo exists out outside of that film though...

Good God

ssagtshyrnfytyhouilao.jpg

She's apparently over 50 now.. and looks great considering..

ad_231134122-e1484130307543.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Surely if we're talking Star Trek TNG hotness it's Tasha Yar? As much as Doctor Beverley played into my no doubt burgeoning love of redheads, Tasha Yar wore that pretty saucy outfit in The Naked Now when she was getting frisky with Data and generally wore the dress with boots combo. Plus she was in that Red Shoes Diary Bonus points to Michelle Forbes as Ensign Ro, plus she got them out in Kalifornia.

Anyway, I was of that Kylie Minogue .kind of age, but I do remember spending most of my teenage years with a 5' by 3' poster of bikini-clad Kim Basinger on my bedroom wall. This one here:

101492.jpg

• Paid Members

I'm struggling to actually pinpoint my first crush. I always thought it was Belinda Carlisle, but my mother is adamant I was obsessed with Tiffani amber Thiessen first, so fuck knows?

I DO remember my first proper stiffy though. It was to Madonna's Material Girl video that was played in the cinema before Transformers - The Movie in late '86. I remember it clear as fuck as I didn't know what was going on(I was only about 6!). What makes it even more random is Madonna hasn't really done anything for me since...

Archived