Your earliest celebrity crushes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just remembered another two: Stephanie Powers from Hart To Hart, and Stephanie Beacham (Sable from Dynasty). Particularly Beacham - a six year-old me didn't understand what it was at the time, but I was drawn in by her magnetic aura of posh filth.

Had quite a few. The main one was Jessica (Brittany Daniel)  from the Sweet Valley High TV series. I prefered her over Liz, who was such a goody two shoes, and reminded me of an even more boring Lisa Simpson. 

Others include Anna Chulmsky, the one with the glasses from Beverly Hills 90210 that was probably 30 in real life, and predictably Kimberley from Power Rangers. 

14 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

By pure coincident, I watched Star Trek: TNG yesterday for the first time in about twenty years while doing a bit of channel hopping. The first scene I was presented with was this:

star-trek-spandex-stretchfest_zpswluj59x

While it's now clear why it was so much more enjoyable as a teenager, you can rest assured that Beverly Crusher was at least presented as an option for being the hot one.

To be fair they'd very much both be welcome to spend some time with me on the holodeck . . .  and by holodeck . . . I mean penis. 

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, CavemanLynn said:

Dannii Minoque in the video to European Man 

I'm still waiting to find out what this is. Put me out of my misery.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm still waiting to find out what this is. Put me out of my misery.

Wow. Turns out I've been living a lie all these years. In an Off-Topic Misconceptions/TIL revelation, European Man turns out to have been a misheard lyric from This Is It. Rest easy, DM.

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Wow. Turns out I've been living a lie all these years. In an Off-Topic Misconceptions/TIL revelation, European Man turns out to have been a misheard lyric from This Is It. Rest easy, DM.

Thank fuck for that, I thought I'd been missing out on a Dannii video all these years. 

• Paid Members

Just wondering why so-called ladiesman would accuse me of homosexuality for simply stating I found a female star of the 70's attractive, then make a comment on my hairline, which to be perfectly honest for a man of my age is pretty impressive, when he has absolutely no idea what I look like.

Dont want to bore the masses with your nonsense any more, so take it to PM if you have an issue.

Archived