Your earliest celebrity crushes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I didn't fancy Geri. She looked like there was a bang of damp and Body Shop White Musk off her.

With Mel B, although I thought her figure absolutely astounding, I also saw Jimmy Gulzar's bulge in a pair of blue Speedos, so I knew there's no point in even thinking of her on terms beyond "Ah sure, there's herself on me telly".

I'm not sure who mine even was. Found Jo out of S Club 7 cute, but wasn't a full blown crush and I'd keep this sort of thing to myself out of fear of being ribbed by my Mum over that sort of thing. As a 90s kid, I liked Lightning. I was too young to remember Jet first time round even though I vaguely recall watching The Ashes series they did where they took some UK Contenders Down Under with a few Gladiators to face the Australian ones first time round and she was on that series. So I think Lightning will have to clinch that as Gladiators was on a few years before S Club 7 were a thing.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I didn't fancy Geri. She looked like there was a bang of damp and Body Shop White Musk off her.

She was my favourite. Red hair, a bit of curve and nudey pics in the Sunday Sport.

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Did anyone have any particularly strange crushes that you look back on now and wonder what the fuck you were thinking?

I thought Beverly Crusher was the hot one on TNG. I think rationale was that Picard fancied her and he was a cool dude so there must be something about her.  Obviously in retrospect I was objectively wrong.

Still doesn't beat my mate who fancied Constable Habib from Thin Blue Line. Now there was an incredibly homely lady.

Philippa Forester on that count for me.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, wordsfromlee said:

Emily Booth on The Big Breakfast and Shock Movie Massacre.

If this is "Bouff" from L!ve TV and Bits, then 100 times "yes". Although I was in my late teens when I first saw her.

Saw her on the Tube once. Even more gorgeous in real life.

9 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Did anyone have any particularly strange crushes that you look back on now and wonder what the fuck you were thinking?

I thought Beverly Crusher was the hot one on TNG. I think rationale was that Picard fancied her and he was a cool dude so there must be something about her.  Obviously in retrospect I was objectively wrong.

Still doesn't beat my mate who fancied Constable Habib from Thin Blue Line. Now there was an incredibly homely lady.

Mine was the youngest of the Sanderson sisters in hocus pocus when I was about 8 

was only recently I discovered she is actually Sarah Jessica Parker ...made me doubt all of my choices.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Wrasslin said:

Deanna Troi . . . I'd let her empath the shit out of me (This statement means literally nothing)

9 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

By pure coincident, I watched Star Trek: TNG yesterday for the first time in about twenty years while doing a bit of channel hopping. The first scene I was presented with was this:

star-trek-spandex-stretchfest_zpswluj59x

While it's now clear why it was so much more enjoyable as a teenager, you can rest assured that Beverly Crusher was at least presented as an option for being the hot one.

Archived