Your earliest celebrity crushes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nicola Charles AKA Sarah from Neighbours sometime in the, I'm guessing, mid 90s. I used to moan when my sister would want Neighbours on but I soon shut up and couldn't take my eyes off the screen whenever this hottie appeared. 

image.jpg

Dannii Minoque in the video to European Man the first thing to have little Cave reaching for his club.

Posh Spice got on there purely because, for a short time, you HAD to fancy a Spice Girl.

Also, 90s dance-pixie Saffron from Republica. Just found out she's 49, but still in fine fettle.

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Oh, and Jet from Gladiators. Obviously.

Jet and Lightning always make for pleasant viewing. I'm so happy they are playing the old ones on challenge, you can see how jet and lightnings costumes get smaller over time.

• Paid Members

I've also done this topic before but fuck it, it's always fun. 

Michelle Pfeiffer, Erika Eleniak and Katie Puckrick (from the Word). Then when I was 11 The Pfeiff took it to another level with her Catwoman performance, I've still not recovered from it to this day.

• Paid Members

Showing my age, but it was Belinda Carlisle, the lead singer of the Bangles, Anita and Ros from Toto Coelo (found out later that Ros was Bob Holness' daughter), and Kate Bush.

My more hormone-ridden years, it was Jet, Darling Buds version of CZJ, and Kirsten Imrie.

Archived