Your earliest celebrity crushes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
12 hours ago, Krytie 2X4B 523P said:

Larisa Oleynik from the Strange World of Alex Mack. Wasn't going out to play footy in the Summer holidays until I'd watched the show on channel 4 (?). 

This, absolutely. And, weirdly, Sue Perkins, having watched a lot of Light/Late Lunch.

• Paid Members

Grace Jones:

My da brought me to see A View to a Kill when I was about 5 and I was frightened and fascinated by this fucking lunatic in equal measures.
She played on my mind a lot and I wound up gouging a hole in a teddy bear and with my naive hip thrusting, got a whole load of green fluff all over my little willy.

• Moderators

Gots to quote neil's Sam Fox post from the previous childhood crushes thread

Sam Fox. First time I ever popped a stiffy was when she was on some variety show doing that awful "Touch Me" song. Problem was I had no idea what having a full-on really meant at that age and was round me nans. Cue me going "Nan nan nan, me willies gone all stiff!!!!" in confused exacberation. My grandmother (god rest her soul) sat there with pursed lips unimpressed with my new found puberty.

• Moderators

Did anyone have any particularly strange crushes that you look back on now and wonder what the fuck you were thinking?

I thought Beverly Crusher was the hot one on TNG. I think rationale was that Picard fancied her and he was a cool dude so there must be something about her.  Obviously in retrospect I was objectively wrong.

Still doesn't beat my mate who fancied Constable Habib from Thin Blue Line. Now there was an incredibly homely lady.

Wow Rick, wow. At about 5 or so for some reason I thought Winnie from The Wonder Years was great. At a similar time I seemed to like Michaela Strachan (who else could make a show with Chris Packham in it watchable?). In the mid nineties I thought Isla Fisher was the dogs bollocks.

Edit: Constable Habib. I have never been sure if you were actually supposed to find her attractive or not. Then again, I suppose she wasn't ugly.

Archived