The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

Devon Malcolm

My blocked by list includes Tommy Robinson, Kay Burley, George Galloway, Gary Barlow, Alan Sugar and Ronan Keating. Yep I'm as much a bollocks on Twitter as I am on here. 

At least Hulk Hogan hasn't blocked, unblocked and reblocked me. 

• Paid Members

Ryback blocked me. I never tweeted at him so I'm assuming it was from vanity searching. Hulk Hogan, Steve Corino, The Usos, David Otunga, Titus O'Neil, Magnus and Darren Young are the only wrestlers I can recall who have blocked me. Ronnie Irani is the only non wrestler I can think who has me blocked. People are very sensitive  

A few random minor celebs have followed me but as for wrestlers, Cliff Compton followed me for about a year and then unfollowed. Vince Russo and Jamie Dundee follow me, although, I think Dundee will follow anyone

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I've only been blocked by Graeme Swann, to my knowledge. Oh, and hitmannumbers.

What did you do to get blocked by Graeme Swann? 😄

• Paid Members

I didn't @ him, he must have been on a vanity search and found my tweet when I called him an unfunny twat who can dish it out but can't take it over the whole Kevin Pietersen stuff. #TeamKP

On 29/06/2017 at 11:06 AM, BomberPat said:

@Patrick_W_Reed on Twitter; mostly the same sort of guff you'll see me post on here; rambling about wrestling at greater length than Twitter is really designed for, raving about Twin Peaks, and the odd bit of politics.

patrickwreed on Instagram; mostly shit selfies and in-jokes with mates, though sometimes pics from wrestling shows I attend and whatnot.

I also run the Twitter account for @CIWW_Wrestling, for what it's worth.

Your "it looks like Camden threw up on me" pic just popped me big time, haha