The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

In my sig. I think they're up to date but I have sigs turned off and I can't be bothered to find where my sig is in the board settings to check.

Basically, I'm KonamiKode on everything (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit) I tried to get it as my Facebook URL too but it was being used for a roleplay account for some Brony so I reported the account as a fake name and whilst they've taken the profile down, they haven't released the username. I don't play online but I was way late to the game on getting a PSN account and ended up with k0n4m1k0d3 :angry:

Edited by Au

• Paid Members

@Patrick_W_Reed on Twitter; mostly the same sort of guff you'll see me post on here; rambling about wrestling at greater length than Twitter is really designed for, raving about Twin Peaks, and the odd bit of politics.

patrickwreed on Instagram; mostly shit selfies and in-jokes with mates, though sometimes pics from wrestling shows I attend and whatnot.

I also run the Twitter account for @CIWW_Wrestling, for what it's worth.