The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

In the wake of the scandal relating to the uterly septic Harvey Weinstein,  somebody I follow on Twitter - from these very forums - has rather bizarrely outed themselves as a form of sex pest/miscreant on said social media platform.

Food for thought, IndySleaze;  I really don't think the #MeToo movement applies to anyone other than the victims.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

What exactly was said? Quite a lot of people (men) have come out and talked about ways in which they may have contributed to a culture that shields harrassers. 

My understanding was that there was another tag created for men to essentially out themselves as having harassed or assaulted women. #MeToo wasn't created for men to beg for forgiveness.

• Paid Members

I think we'd need to know exactly what that person said before we label them a sex pest. Especially since we know who it is and that person has always appeared to be a good guy in the past. 

I mean, if he said something off colour to a female co-worker 10 years ago, that'd be different to if he did some Harvey Weinstein level shit. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

What did you do?

My mate that had the tiniest of tiny roles in Kidulthood told me that Noel Clarke is a proper dickhead.

On the subject of being blocked by sort of famous people, I realised the other day that Owen Jones has blocked me. No idea why. In general, I get along with his views.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

What did you do?

No idea. I've never tweeted him. He's notorious for being the worst prick in the world though. Even if he namesearches, I've searched my Twitter achive and not found any direct mention of his name. I used to regularly shit on him in my movie-related blog posts, so he probably Googled himself, the idiot.

It's always fun randomly finding out you're blocked by someone you've never Tweeted. No idea what I did to offend Duncan Bannatyne or Dean Gaffney either.

Edited by Astro Hollywood