The Mae Young Classic

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

She's been popping back up on NXT as Rachel Evers, so that's a good shout.

They did Rachael Ellering Vs Tessa Blanchard on a Wrestle Circus show and it was a decent match, as soon as Tessa was announced i thought they might have the match in the tournament sort of a Battle Of The Second Gen but if Rachael is using Evers maybe not 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

WWE have uploaded a tournament qualifying match (Aaliyah vs Bianca BelAir) on YouTube, and it has a female referee. Guessing they'll use an all-female officiating crew for the tournament.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

2 new names announced. Australian signee Demi Bennett who will go by Rhea Ripley. And the former Mary-Kate/Rosie Lottalove Sage Beckett who's somebody I think's been thrown about for a while.

That’s Rosie Lottalove! :omg:

Props to the girl on that transformation.

• Paid Members

Absolutely gutting for Nixon, I was rooting for her. Hopefully when she's healthy they use this as a way to debut her - the underdog babyface robbed of her big chance to make a name for herself, fighting back through injury, rather than letting her get lost in the shuffle.

• Paid Members

I'm hoping that Nixon debuting on NXT with some fanfare and not in amongst a sea of 31 other girls might work out better for her in the long run but I'm gutted for her all the same.

At least it happened before the tournament. Them having to change booking decisions because she got injured a couple of matches in probably won't have done her any favours.

I imagine Kay Lee Ray could be Nixon's replacement? A very solid one if so. She may have already been earmarked for a spot anyway. I know she has been in Florida recently but is that because she got the call due to the Nixon injury?

• Paid Members

JR has posted on Twitter that they're taping 16 matches tonight, and 14 more tomorrow for this.

Jesus, how tired & unenthusiastic is his commentary on this going to sound after about match 8?

Archived