The Mae Young Classic

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

A lad has tweeted this video at Meltzer which looks like a timed release video that WWE forgot to change the description of. Implies that the scheduled Storm v Nox final would have been made for the NXT UK title. What a stage to put prestige onto that belt, although I'm kind of glad that instead of the UK women's title being inaugurated at the Nassau, it was in Birmingham on my birthday with myself present to see it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
51 minutes ago, elisarcabrera said:

And also ‘real shows’? Eh? Are the Netowrk shows imaginary shows?

You know exactly what he means and don't pretend you don't. The flagship shows, the main roster shows, the shows which do the huge international tours, the shows that provide the talent for the PPV and shape WrestleMania, the shows that bring in the cash from around the world to be broadcasted on proper television channels.

YES, the real shows.

• Awards Moderator

Storm vs. Satomura was outstanding, an excellent match. Toni looked both completely shattered and genuinely astonished that she'd beaten Meiko. I've gone off the long post-match Hug N' Respect stuff in recent times but this was one occasion it worked very well indeed.

Ripley vs. Shirai wasn't my cup of tea as much, but as Raid pointed out, it's a match that would have been put together pretty much on the fly so I can't really be that harsh on any parts of it that didn't work for me.

Archived