UFC Fight Night: Nelson vs Ponzinibbio - Jul 16

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, OzExile said:

Rowntree was really gracious and congratulatory in defeat to Tyson Pedro in Melbourne. I think there may have been some weigh ins beef?

I never saw anything. Unless Rowntree doesn't like people who paint their faces like Mel Gibson in Braveheart?

• Paid Members

After seeing this video it's certainly changed my entire perspective on the main event. Whilst obviously i can't say for sure, to me it looks like at least 2/3rd's of these pokes in the eye(s) are intentional. Dirty as fuck.

• Paid Members

I hadn't watched the show but those close ups really don't leave much doubt. The referee should have noticed at least one of those and been able to do something about it at the time. 

• Paid Members

i dont buy that, the first one is very common in MMA, its simply a side-effect of the gloves. The other two, realistically would anyone willingly throw a punch with their fingers pointing out? that asking for shattered fingers. 

Archived