General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Very highly rated as GK, the same sort of hype as Oblak.

May only just have broken through at Benfica, but was putting in good performances for Rio Ave before that.

I think he'll come good at City if Pep doesn't insist on his sweeper keeper bollocks.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He's a good keeper but nothing outstanding. The general consensus is that he's good on the deck, which obviously appeals to Guardiola if he insists on continuing with this sweeper keeper business, and as he's a better keeper than Bravo then I suppose he's an upgrade. I think he will improve and become really good though.

• Paid Members

He hasn't been linked with United constantly though. Like every other forward in football under the age of 25, the tabloid gossip columns have said he was going to United for years but only this summer has he been seriously close to joining us.

Sneijder would have been a failure at United just like every other central midfield playmaker we have ever bought and ruined.

• Paid Members

Well most of the reports are now that United have cooled their interest in him, so that might be irrelevant anyway. I think United will look at more of an outright goalscorer if the reports that Zlatan is leaving are true. Probably embarrass themselves over Lewandowski or someone.

Latest is United have decided against offering Zlatan a new contract, his agent Riola is probably being a twat and Jose has probably told him to jog on, yeah Man Utd are looking for a number 9 more then a number 10 but I would prefer United to sign Greizman and just have Rashford and Martial up front with Harrop as back up.

I do rate Griezmann but not sure he is worth anywhere near £89m or whatever is being thrown around. 

I get the impression he wouldn't quite work out at United either, not sure he would fit in with the style. Would fair better at City in a flowing faster paced team. 

United would be better off going for Bale for that sort of money (maybe a bit more) and looking elsewhere for a striker. Harry Kane perhaps. 

Archived