PowerButchi

General Adnan's Football 17/18

Big Andy. Me and my fellow LFC pal used to cheer him on as he routinely done sod all. We've both admitted a certain degree of mancrush likely pervaded. 

1. Slow motion crowd reaction replays. How long has this wankery been an integral part of live coverage? Last night was terrible for it. Its so utterly pointless. 

2. Man Utd 

3. Robbie Savage

4. Phil Neville

5. Chelsea

6. Alan Shearer

7. Peter Drury

8. Ex-players excusing blatant malicious play/cheating as unintentional or not deliberate. Fuckers. Fuck off. 

9. Sam Allardyce

10. Piers Morgan 

Beautiful.  I love $tevie Me playing up to the camera with his inspirational speech, then shooing it away when Suarez cried.

• Upvote 1

I dont see why anyone could build up enough emotion inside them to care about Phil Neville either way. It'd be like having a grudge against Harvey Wippleman.

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I dont see why anyone could build up enough emotion inside them to care about Phil Neville either way. It'd be like having a grudge against Harvey Wippleman.

Even if there was no Gary, he still wouldn't be the biggest twat in his family. Neville "Djemba Djemba" Neville was according to my journalist mate the biggest twat he'd interviewed in his life who wasn't called Tony Banks. 

The politician, not the musician.

11 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Euro 2000. The sound of his voice. Generally being shit. 

• Upvote 1

1. Thierry Henry for obvious reasons.

I don't hate him, but I think it's ironic how Ireland fans jump on Shay Given's back for playing in Euro 2012 when he was clearly injured, and for holding other players back, yet Jon Walters is a folk hero for playing in Euro 2016 when he clearly wasn't remotely match fit, and then doing the same thing v Georgia and Serbia in the following qualifying campaign. *

Now he's announced he's staying on for another campaign despite the fact he hasn't started a league game all season, and is pushing 36.

Joy..

* 2 points out of a possible 9 in the games he selfishly played in while injured.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername
  • Downvote 3

I haven't watched United much this season, unless I've had to- much like today.

My god they're fucking dull.

A fitting end to the great Wenger vs United battles of years gone by. It's like it's 99 again, such was the battle of wits between these two great teams.

Jamie Redknapp with classic today about why Mata wasn't being brought on, how he is a great player who can open teams up and why wasn't Mourinho using him?

Maybe Jamie, the reason was because United had made all three subs by that point.

• Downvote 2

Jurgen Klopp's assistant has quit Liverpool after a bust up with the manager. "Buvac the Brain" was his nickname. Which makes you wonder if Klopp poured water on his head like when Perfect told Heenan to fuck off.

6 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jurgen Klopp's assistant has quit Liverpool after a bust up with the manager. "Buvac the Brain" was his nickname. Which makes you wonder if Klopp poured water on his head like when Perfect told Heenan to fuck off.

Klopp always needs a right good wash.

Whole "Gerrard to Rangers" is like the "Souness to Rangers" talk was back in the day. Souness probably could have managed Liverpool earlier. Rangers were on their arse at the time as well. I hope Dave King doesn't think lightning can strike twice.

Arsenal fans must be elated that a man who cites himself as his biggest influence has deemed Celtic too big a job to walk away from. Unlucky for Arsenal fans he was saying the same before he left Swansea for Us. 

Edited by Mr_Danger