General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grew up in Lancashire around a few Liverpool fans and they were total dicks who had never been to a game or had any kind of links to Liverpool itself. I work in Liverpool now and around loads of Red's and Blue's and the vast majority are really nice. Its like night and day tbh. 

The victory parade would pass by the end of my road if they win. I'd pop out and clap them home as a neutral. 

• Paid Members

1, It's the build up. Gary Lineker did a pun with a players name.

2, It's half-time. Gary Lineker did a pun with a players name.

3, It's full-time. Gary Lineker did a pun with a players name.

4, It's the end of the program. Gary Lineker did a pun with a players name.

5, Adam Johnson.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I remember knowing African guys who supported Arsenal because they had Africans, things like that I can completely understand the fandom.

This is where we page @Guy Bifkinto the thread for an update from the African contingent of the Chelsea fanbase.

47 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Because he always fucking scored against me in CM 97/98.

Brilliant, I knew the reason was going to be something like this. I remember watching him during a Barca VS Brazil game for Barca's centenary and thinking he was going to become the next Ronaldo. He didn't.

1) Steve "Baldemort" Kean. The most slimy weasel to ever manage in the Premier League

2) Burnley. Horrible town, team, kit and ground. And the manager eats worms. 

3) Venkys. For ruining my club. The only thing going for them these days is that they know to stay thousands of miles away.

4) Jerome Anderson. Scumbag agent extraordinaire who helped to destroy the club. Alex Ferguson was bang on when he slated him. Oh, and his son is shite at football too.

5) Wigan. I hate their bullying manager and fans who think they're big time. Also Will Grigg and that shite song can bugger off too.

6) Colin Wanker. A vile specimen of a man who prowls the touchline like a slobbering lunatic. An absolute hypocrite who is the epitome of sore loser.

7) Steven Gerrard. Good player but a dirty, diving git in his time for Liverpool and England. I think he's the only footballer who could kill someone and probably get away with it. Also his punditry is dire.

8) International friendlies involving England. Always a chore, never a pleasure. And if I hear "The Great Escape" played one more time...

9) The Soccer Saturday lot. I don't mind Big Jeff and can tolerate Le Tiss. But the rest can sod off. Throw in Jamie Redknapp too whilst I'm at it.

10) Social media. It's given idiot football fans all around the world a platform to air their moronic views and has spawned such garbage as Arsenal TV. Fam.

1. Plymouth Argyle. 

2. Luke McCormick. The child killing scumball. 

3. Uri Geller (football related reasons) 

4. Graham Westley. 

5. Graham Turner, former Hereford manager. 

6. Pre match huddles. 

7. Joey Barton 

8. Liverpool 

9. Carlos Tevez

10. Gareth Barry

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Maestro said:

8) International friendlies involving England. Always a chore, never a pleasure. And if I hear "The Great Escape" played one more time...

I knew I fucking forgot Bittersweet Symphony. I'll take Great Escape over that dirge any day of the week.

35 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said:

What possibly could the wonderful Graham have done to warrant this?

It goes back to when Exeter were in the Conference and in a lot of debt (see number 3 on my list). 

We went into administration and the Conference wanted to dock us points, as happened in the league. However, it wasn't in their rules, so we contested it. 

The Conference wanted all the other clubs to stick a sum of money into a pot to pay their legal fees, which most couldn't afford. They brought in a new rule, but too late to hit us with a points deduction. 

When asked what he thought about it, Turner said 'I don't know why they're fighting against the deduction do much, they'll be out of business by the end of the season.'

And then we drew Man Utd in the Cup, wiped our debts out and a hearty middle finger to Turner. 

My hate list 

1.liverpool fans

2. BBC pundits 

3. Jeff bonser (Walsall owner)

4. The new Saturday night 7.45 game 

5. Chris kamara 

6. The price of league 1 football 

7. Wolves fans 

8. Var

9. Jose’s tactics 

10. Roy Keane’s bitterness 

• Paid Members

1. Jesse Lingard

2. Commentators saying "We don't want to be seeing that" when a player/manager waves a imaginary card. Couldn't give less off a fuck about it tbh.

3. Seeing the awkwardness when kids are involved in pre match handshakes. 

4. Spurs handshakes. 

5. People behind "Red Issue". Tragic humans. 

Archived