General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

53 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

There is, of course, a certain amount of sour grapes from me here. I don't deny that. I'll refrain from commenting further and just let City fans enjoy their title.

I'm being pedanticĀ but I'm not sure it is sour grapes.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

On the subject of goalkeepers. Some might be surprised to hear me say this but we need a better keeper. I'm not sure who's out there who'd come to us but Hugo can be such a liability sometimes. His distribution can be awful and he's always got an error in him. If we want to win titles, I think we could do better keeper-wisr.

The audacity to criticise someone so pretty who has saved us time and time again... For shame!!!Ā 

(His distribution gives me kittens though, its like he does it for a laugh to test the full backs "haha, zut alors 'Trips,' control this lofted pass on your chest on the byline whilst the opposition is on top of you and lay it off beautifully mes amis")Ā 

• Paid Members

United are quite shite, it's amazing they're 2nd in the league. The attitude of some of the players reminds me of the usual Mourinho exit. Some of them just cant be arsed with what he's telling them. I reckon it's going to be an interesting summer, because I cant see both Pogba and Mourinho there next season. I can see a few players leaving. Martial and Shaw being the most obvious.

Cant wait to re-sign them both for Ā£75 million each in 4 years time.

• Paid Members

Aye. Lovely summation of United's season that. All that attacking talent on the pitch and they lose at home to the shittest team in the league. Creating about one good chance all game.

Another season of it, no doubt. Not a clue how Mourinho suddenly turns Pogba, Lukaku, Mata, Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Matic, De Gea and Lingaard into winning players. Poor bugger. Having all the players he wants and them not doing the job because, erm, what's his excuse again?

Maybe he's just a highlights player but I can't believe Man Utd aren't deeming Martial worthy of being one of there starting forwards. Crazy potential. If Klopp had hold of him and Rashford they'd be getting sold to Real/Barca for mega money by now.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

United are quite shite, it's amazing they're 2nd in the league. The attitude of some of the players reminds me of the usual Mourinho exit. Some of them just cant be arsed with what he's telling them. I reckon it's going to be an interesting summer, because I cant see both Pogba and Mourinho there next season. I can see a few players leaving. Martial and Shaw being the most obvious.

Cant wait to re-sign them both for Ā£75 million each in 4 years time.

Rose and Toby in a swap deal for Pogba and Shaw.

It seems that it's more that you're suggesting you're being bitter. You'd still want to win the league and the game against City, but you're slating certain City fans and their means of winning the title.

In the fable, the fox tries to get grapes from a vine. When the fox can't reach them, the fox says that it doesn't want them anyway as they're probably sour.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

It seems that it's more that you're suggesting you're being bitter. You'd still want to win the league and the game against City, but you're slating certain City fans and their means of winning the title.

In the fable, the fox tries to get grapes from a vine. When the fox can't reach them, the fox says that it doesn't want them anyway as they're probably sour.

Fair enough.

• Paid Members

City look like fucking the Busby Babes compared to PS bastard G. They just twatted Monaco 7-1 is the saddest result ever. Monaco winning the league in 2017, getting all their players bought up by the rich boys and then getting their arse served with Yorkshire puddings is way worse than Chelsea or City's spending. You cant tell me that's fair.

• Paid Members

Yeah, the French league is well and truly fucked now. Just look at this wage bill chart, something should be done about this sort of thing happening in top level sport.

Da2rcsKX4AcSU5B.jpg

Ā 

Fair play to Man City today though. Tremendous scenes of jubilation in and around the Emptihad this afternoon as they wrapped up the title...Ā 

#If you're feeling like a winner, stomp your feet!!#

• Paid Members

Christ, what a way to win the league- by twatting the only team capable of stopping you by six clear goals. I'm guessing some sort of agreement between the clubs was the reason why Mbappe was an unused sub?

Not sure we'll see for sure whether there's any unfairness (illegally) in how they're operating for a while yet. They'll probably employ some world class accountants to cook up some figures to disprove any FFP wrongdoing. Their profile is certainly higher than it was following the Neymar deal, but I think they expected more. I can't see Neymar moving to Real Madrid though, which some shitrags seem to claim now and then, I cannot see them having the money for him. That sounds insane saying that about Real bloody Madrid.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Christ, what a way to win the league- by twatting the only team capable of stopping you by six clear goals.

Could have happened last week to be honest. If City went in 4-0 up (which they should have), that scoreline could have been anything.

• Paid Members

I must be honest, I don't watch a lot of Premier League football outside of Spurs matches(always had a soft spot for them after being taken to the '91 cup final) and the odd big match. But have a question for thoseĀ of you that watch week in, week out. What the fuck has happened to Alexis Sanchez? When he first came to the county, he was devastatingly good, but he just looks like a shell of his former self now.

Archived