General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
16 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Reading the posts about Danny Murphy, I was actually thinking about Danny Mills instead.

Absolute thicko. Wonder if he still thinks the B-team system in the Football League is a good idea?

I won’t find the screenshot I took of this for the life of me but about three years ago he was commentating for BBC on an England fixture and his quotes were typed up on the live text feed for the website. It read something along the lines of:

”I have absolutely no idea what the formation is supposed to be, which players are supposed to be in which positions or what the gameplan is.”

England scored seconds later. 

• Paid Members

Isn't Danny Mills something to do with pasties? 

As for other Danny's who can get to fuck. Danny Dichio can fuck right off. One of a number of forwards who spent time not playing very well for Millwall when there careers should have already been over. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

My brother met Mathieu Flamini in a park one day and Flamini spent ages talking to him, while Flamini's girlfriend got understandably impatient.

Which of those people are named Danny, you fanny?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

"Roma havent conceded a goal at home in the Champions League."

Danny Murphy on talk shite today: "yeah but they haven't came up against Mo Salah."

Yeah, they just came up against Lionel Messi, you dull cunt. Danny Murphy is just an shocking human being. How does this tax dodging helmet get a say on anything other than local radio?

And on top of that they were team mates with him last season, if anyone knows the fellas weaknesses it's his old teammates.

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As for other Danny's who can get to fuck. Danny Dichio can fuck right off. One of a number of forwards who spent time not playing very well for Millwall when there careers should have already been over. 

A completely worthless fact about Dichio is that he's considered a proper footballing legend at Toronto FC in MLS, being the guy who scored their first ever goal back on May 12th 2007 against Chicago.

I remember being there on holiday once and when I was having lunch in a restaurant/bar out there and there was this commotion, you'd have thought Ronaldo had walked in.

Nope, it was Danny Dichio.

Archived