General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

I'd like Roma in the final but maybe I'm just  a rare case of a liverpool fan who loves history.  I reckon it's deffo Bayern for us next. Hopefully they do something heinous and upset Kloppo so much he vows never to manage them.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Hopefully they do something heinous and upset Kloppo so much he vows never to manage them.

I don't think Klopp will ever manage Bayern. I know we're in the age where money talks more than ever but I think Klopp is a special case. He hates Bayern by all accounts, too. Not a knock on your lot, but he probably could've gone to clubs in a stronger position than Liverpool if he held out but chose you because they are a good match for many reasons (the fans and Anfield played a large part in this I'm sure).

I fucking love this video where he talks about Bayern losing, which has nothing to do with the question, and laughs maniacally.

• Paid Members

Well if we're going to win it then we're going to have to play them anyway, bring it on. I can see Danny Welbeck climbing over the body of Diego Godin to smash home a hat-trick as we destroy them over both legs.

Then we lose to the Red Bulls of Salzburg in the final after Mustafi nutmegs Cech in the last minute.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Well if we're going to win it then we're going to have to play them anyway

The final's a one off on a neutral ground. You'd have had a much bigger chance. This almost guarantees the 0-0 draw at home and 1-0 loss away.

• Paid Members

'Much bigger chance'- rubbish. We'll be every bit useless against them in a one-off match as over two legs. Pointless trying to overanalyse this sort of thing. If we're good enough to win it, we'll win it. If we're not, then that's that.

• Paid Members

Last 4 years in the Champions League, only Real have beaten them over two legs. Ludicrous to suggest it gives anyone a better chance. Punky is probably right though, Arsenal would come up against them at some point and lose if they're not good enough.

• Paid Members

"Roma havent conceded a goal at home in the Champions League."

Danny Murphy on talk shite today: "yeah but they haven't came up against Mo Salah."

Yeah, they just came up against Lionel Messi, you dull cunt. Danny Murphy is just an shocking human being. How does this tax dodging helmet get a say on anything other than local radio?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

How does this tax dodging helmet get a say on anything other than local radio?

He annoys the shit out of me when he pretends he's everyone's mate. No wonder he's such a dull pundit. He called Mark Noble "Nobes" on Match Of The Day once. Should have been set on fire on the spot.

Archived