General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elated beyond words.

Was having palpitations when Jesus put them ahead, and then the entire first half I was on tenterhooks. What a performance. I absolutely love this team, and the squad of players we've put together. There isn't a single player that wasn't giving 110% over those two legs. Running out of superlatives for Salah. He's far beyond being the best player in the league and if he's not at least in contention for WPOTY something has gone terribly amiss.

• Paid Members

Fantastic away trip with Hull City last night. Burton was the only ground in the top two divisions I hadn't been to so been looking forward to it all season. Tremendous 5-0 win. We really are the most mental side in the league. We're 16th now but have been lower for the last five months. Yet we're the fourth highest scorers. Last night was the sixth time we've scored 4 or more this season. We're also the only team in the bottom 13 with a positive goal difference.

We made seven changes last night and still battered Burton. We had ten players on international duty recently and have four, maybe five, going to the World Cup. And we've been one of the worst five teams in the league for the last five months. It's insane. Last night was worth it all though. A real hardcore support, outstanding pre-match pub, a proper terrace and a thumping win. Loved it.

• Paid Members

Kane swearing on his daughters life made me take a serious turn off the chap. I don't care if he did or didn't get the ball last, you don't do that in any circumstances. Awful carry on out of him. But, modern day footballer, innit.

There's a fair amount of Liverpool fans where I work and every one of them are saying they want Roma because it's pretty much a pass to the final. The fucking arrogance of fans. I really am falling out with ball these days. Nothing's making sense anymore. Besides Billy Sharp.

Archived