General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Don't see much changing in the Scottish Premiership, when Rangers big signing is going to be a 35 year old guy, you know you're fucked. Interested to see if Dundee United can stand another season in the Scottish Championship. Financially supposedly very tight.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Me too. Murray has already left and there are a number of contracts up between now and January so again our squad depth is going to be a problem. Our shop and training ground have already been leveraged for a loan last season so it's bare bones financially. And we really need some experienced players as our average age was 22-23 last season.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Don't see much changing in the Scottish Premiership, when Rangers big signing is going to be a 35 year old guy, you know you're fucked.Ā 

Who'sĀ that? Are they still rumoured to be in for Louis Moult as well?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, The Curious Orange said:

Bruno Alves. So you'd think he'd be a step up on their previous level of knackered centre backs they sign like Senderos, Clint Hill and the lucky escape they had with Lescott failing a medical

Yeah, that sounds like a good signing for Rangers to me.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

They could give the CL spot to the winners of the FA Cup.

Yeah, I completely agree.

Man City have agreed to sign Brazilian keeper Ederson for Ā£35m from Benfica. He only broke into the team this season, ahead of QPR legend Julio Cesar. Has anyone seen much of him? Any good? Price tag seems very hefty.

Archived