General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ever since chanting was taken over by organised groups like these, they've all been fucking shit. People ask why Old Trafford is so quiet, it's because people are embarrassed to sing this wank.

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ever since chanting was taken over by organised groups like these, they've all been fucking shit. People ask why Old Trafford is so quiet, it's because people are embarrassed to sing this wank.

Not only that, the self importance of the fuckers is laughable.  They believe that they are part of the running of the club and that their opinion counts for something.  See also The Green Brigade.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I bet none of them support spurs and I bet they all applied to be extras in the he-man / skeletor advert.

I bet they are fans.

In all seriousness, the replies to the original tweet are brilliant. It seems Spurs fans are just as ashamed of this video as we are of Piers Morgan.

• Awards Moderator
47 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I bet they are fans.

In all seriousness, the replies to the original tweet are brilliant. It seems Spurs fans are just as ashamed of this video as we are of Piers Morgan.

Speaking of that creature, your lot best give Bellarin Player of the Decade for his part in winding up Morgan in Spanish with Corbyn. Their Twitter back and forth was just perfect.

• Paid Members

That was brilliant, even Cuntface Morgan describing it himself was funny. 'As I tried to interrupt them, Jeremy - whose wife is Mexican - suddenly switches to fluent Spanish to exclude me from the conversation'.

Listen to him, 'tried to interrupt them'. No wonder they blocked you out, you rude prick. How satisfying would it be to punch his puffy face?

Archived