General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

16 hours ago, PunkStep said:

"What great fans, look at them signing on the streets! Such support!"

Yeah, great aren't they. Smashing up turnstiles, 17,000 extra fans turning up without tickets, forcing their way into the stadium and into the home section, fighting with stewards.

Shameful that Arsenal fans just stood back and let them.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One if the main problems with Refs in my opinion is that they see themselves as part of the spectacle. It's got to be hard to stay impartial and not go for the dramatic decisions in big games when you carry an ego like Clattenburg. Documentaries and such just adds fuel to the fire in that respect. I reckon they should all wear Uriah Rennie masks and stay anonymous.

• Paid Members

'Arry's already gone from Birmingham, Lee Carsley in temporary charge.

Teams looked a mess since the opening weekend, he's tried wheeling and dealing a squad together with no time for them to gel and the pressure is just making them worse. Honestly could be a shoe in for relegation this early on if they don't get their act together. Been an absolute shit storm since Rowett left.

• Paid Members

Hopefully that's the last that I ever have to see of bollock face managing in this country. Sincerely hope he fucks off to dine on Middle Eastern blood money again, as opposed to shitting up the telly with even more useless punditry than his son produces.

• Paid Members

Couldn't buy a goal today, especially with Mike Dean trying his best to make sure nobody could accuse him of favouritism. Not quite sure why Poch keeps starting Sissoko - he just isn't good enough. Dele needs to pull his finger out, as well. And Harry...Harry, I TRIPLE CAPTAINED YOU, FUCKER.

• Paid Members

Bit quiet on this thread yesterday! Arsenal got a point at Chelsea in probably the biggest coupon buster over the weekend.

United weren't too great at all but still scored 4. I'll take that every week. Everton missed a few great chances. They have had a tough start, but if they don't get at least 2 wins out of the next 3 then Koeman out.

Archived