Bellator 180: Chael vs Wandy

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

They got so much flack on social media after the London show was shown on delay in the states. I'm sure they've been doing all they can to get it shown live over here.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's really good but it's nowhere near UFC 213 for me. 

It's one of those shows where my opinion on it is going to depend on the results. If Wand and Fedor win it'll be one of my favourite shows ever regardless. If they lose like I'm expecting them to then fuck this show. 

Oh, and again, what was Big GADdy Kane's earth shatteringly good news for us about this show? 

• Paid Members
The news was probably that the twat managed to nab Don King's toupee and interview everyone with it.

DC3cUONWAAAQklR.jpg:large
Previous
I think I'm leaning towards Wand's thinking. 213 for me is still better than this card. If they pushed the boat out for Daley vs MVP on the main card, and say Benson Henderson in a rematch with Chandler, I would probably have thought differently. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

It's really good but it's nowhere near UFC 213 for me. 

It's one of those shows where my opinion on it is going to depend on the results. If Wand and Fedor win it'll be one of my favourite shows ever regardless. If they lose like I'm expecting them to then fuck this show. 

Oh, and again, what was Big GADdy Kane's earth shatteringly good news for us about this show? 

its nowhere the strongest card, its just my personal favorite. It's the random nature of the card i like, it isn't just 10-12 solid matchups. There's legends, prospects debuting, people crossing over from other sports, 3 title fights, fights involving potential superstars. It's got a bit of everything.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, lambyUK said:
The news was probably that the twat managed to nab Don King's toupee and interview everyone with it.

DC3cUONWAAAQklR.jpg:large
Previous
I think I'm leaning towards Wand's thinking. 213 for me is still better than this card. If they pushed the boat out for Daley vs MVP on the main card, and say Benson Henderson in a rematch with Chandler, I would probably have thought differently. 

That deserves far more than it's gotten so far mate! BRAVO!

Archived