Bellator 180: Chael vs Wandy

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

yeh, five times 😁

I did mean since coming back. I knew he fought Mo during his first run

• Paid Members

id like Rampage to stay in Bellator, i still think he's a decent operator at 205lb and could have some success in that division if he decided to pursue the belt. The superfight route has plenty of appeal there for him as well.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

id like Rampage to stay in Bellator, i still think he's a decent operator at 205lb and could have some success in that division if he decided to pursue the belt. The superfight route has plenty of appeal there for him as well.

Given that he weighed in at 253llbs in his last fight, I don't think we will ever see Rampage at 205 again unfortunately. 

• Paid Members

yeh that's true also, Bellator could even re-vamp the heavyweight division and have Rampage head that up. Imagine it Fedor beats Mitrione, Rampage/Fedor for a heavyweight title would be lovely.

• Paid Members

Bellator need to sort out this HW title carry on. Get one put up for grabs. The sooner they get it fought over, won and defended, the sooner they have a chance of making the HW division, and therefore it's champion into a tool for making some cash/popping a bigger rating. It doesn't make any sense to not have an active Heavyweight champ when your business is combat sports.

Archived