Tape Trading Directory

Moo

Name: Website: Ain't got anyVHS or DVD: Only got DVD's :DType of DVD's: WWF, WCW, ECW mostly old school stuff... :smug:Slogan: I rule! Approx. delivery time: Next day shipping and I only use airmail.Trades Taken?: Not at the moment.Payment Methods: PayPal only...Other Info: Feel free to email me for DVD captures to see what the quality is like @: hyldahl82@yahoo.dk

Edited by :::Saturn:::

• 1 month later...

Name: ThegWebsite: N/AType of Videos: WWF/WWE 1999 T0 PRESENTSlogen: U All Know Me Cos I Is Ur HomieApprox Delivery Time: ASAPTrades Taken: Depends What It IsPayment Method: POSTEL ORDERS ONLYPrices:

Edited by the g

Name: BazhswWebsite: no website but PM me for listDelivery time: I aim to deliver within a few daysTrades taken? Yes, trade onlyI've a decent list of US indies, puro and MMA as well as everything in between from Joshi to lucha etc.

Name:Double D Wrestling

Type of videos: DVDs only of CLASSIC WRESTLING FROM AROUND THE GLOBE:

British World of Sport ITV wrestling and other classics, Classic US, Japanese, Mexican, plus TNA,ROH and contemporary Brit footage. MMA and boxing now listed.

Slogan: Big busters!!

Approx. delivery time: 2-4 working days depending on size of order.

Trades Taken?: Yes I do trade if you have something I'm after

Payment Methods: Pay Pal prefered but cheques, postal order and secure cash are accpted.

Usually

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Name: Turnbucklepads

Type of videos: DVD

Slogan: I dont need 1

Approx. delivery time: 1 - 2 days

Trades Taken?: Yes

Payment Methods: Paypal, Cheque, Postal order

Latest Tapes/Offers: Buy any 5 & get a 6th FREE !

Please note I do not sell WWE or ROH copyrighted material. They are listed from my personal collection & no money's are taken. ;) *cough* I also usually prefer a trade.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

• 4 weeks later...
Guest split_decision

Name: Chris Reed

Type of videos: Puro / Joshi / Boxing

Slogan: Slapnuts Videos Rides again

Approx. delivery time: 2-3 Days usually but always within the week.

Trades Taken?: Yes

Payment Methods: Paypal, cash, cheque, postal order, IMO

Latest Tapes/Offers:

DVD only. Single Disc shows

Edited by split_decision

• 1 month later...

Name: WAW Home Entertainment

Type of videos: Official World Association of Wrestling DVD releases.

Approx. delivery time: Within 28 days.

Trades Taken?: No

Payment Methods: Cheque, Postal Order or Cash. We can only accept orders via mail order at the moment. You can download an order form from the website.

Latest Tapes/Offers:

May Mayhem III - featuring the first Inter-Federation Cup tournament between Team WAW & FWA, as well as "The Dark Angel" Ashe v "The Showstealer" Alex Shane for the WAW British title.

Who Dares Wins II - featuring The U.K. Pitbulls v Ricky Knight & Jason Cross v The Zebra Kid & Zak Zodiac.

One Night In Yarmouth - featuring The Zebra Kid v Paul Tyrell for the WAW British title, and Jake Roberts v Phil Powers.

Who Dares Wins Fan-Cam - featuring Ricky Knight v Jimmy Ocean for the control of WAW!

St. Valentine's Day Massacre - featuring Ricky Knight v The Zebra Kid in a Three Stages of Hell bout for the vacant WAW British title.

Fightmare - 2 DVD set from Britain's biggest show in 2001, held before 2000 fans at the Norwich Sport Village. Featuring Ricky Knight, Sweet Saraya, The Zebra Kid, Jonny Storm, Jody Fleisch, the U.K. Pitbulls and more.

Hardcore Wrestling - featuring The Superflys v The U.K. Pitbulls in a hardcore cage match.

October Outrage '99 - featuring "Big" Dave Waters against Ricky Knight in a hardcore match for the WAW British title.

Coming Soon;

The Ricky Knight Shoot Interview

Meltdown - featuring the U.K. Pitbulls, Zak Zodiac & The Zebra Kid v Ricky Knight, Jason Cross, Ashe & Crash in a Three Stages of Hell match.