Moo

Tape Trading Directory

Unfortunately not.

Thanks, thats a shame. Everyone I dealt with on that board was great and very helpful. I'm guessing the WWE Network with library available had a part to play in the downfall.

I think the site was hacked for a second time and Dave just couldn't rebuild the site again.

Hello. I'm after a copy of this years Mania. It HAS to be a copy of the live version. Will it fit on one DVD in super duper HD?

Has anyone got copy's of Last of McGuinness and ROH Unified for sale at all 

Had my first bad experience with gazthejaz. Ordered some discs on 22nd may (roh war of the worlds and wrestlecon) for £12. Gary is very quick to respond when it relates to payments and ordering however come 6th June still no discs. 10th June which is just under 3 weeks after order I asked for a refund and unsurprisingly no response. Don't want to shit on the guy because he has been great in the past but may be worth checking with him timescales for delivery as he is keen to take money in but you may have to wait a while if you want your discs. 

Did anyone ever put 'Jeff Bowdrens Greatest Matches Of The 80’s' compilation together 

2 hours ago, gazthejaz said:

what company is it from and did you get all discs I sent you?

Yes Thanks not had chance to watch them yet 

It was a list of the 100 greatest matches of the 1980's which some people complied to tape back then so was just seeing if over the years it made it to dvd 

So back in the early 90's you could get monthly compilations from tape traders ie Jan93 and it would have the best matches from that month normally Japan and Mexico do any traders still do these in 2017 

Hi guys hope this is ok to ask. Had an account here before but lost contact with the guy I got some from last year. Any traders have any ROH/NJPW disks or any lists I could look at please?